Remarketing is a technology that allows personally contact the visitors who have already visited your site or group.
The goal of remarketing are sales growth, returning customers, and ensuring re – sales through continue communication with the target audience in different places and at different times.
Ads in remarketing are usually displayed to users who have visited the site but haven’t taken a conversion action, or haven’t completed it. This message may be shown according to the history of interaction of users with the website or company (due to the integration with CRM).
Remarketing ensures high efficiency within an integrated strategy attract, engage, conversion into sales and repeated sales, so we consider to use it in every advertising campaign.
The accomplishment of any conversion action on the website occurs in several stages and the user can leave the website at any step of the funnel. Remarketing allows you to return the visitor not just on the site, but at that point they have left the funnel. You can pick up them and show the arguments that are the most effective at this stage.
Due to remarketing, you can implement a multistage action: hold a potential customer’s attention, bringing them to buying, or improving awareness of customers about the product.
The results of the application of marketing
- increase of return on marketing investment (ROMI) through better communication with the target audience and return it to the site
- increase of site conversion through re-engaging of “lost” users
- brand promotion through multiple “touches” with your target audience on various resources and devices
The tools of remarketing
You can return the client to the website, showing them different messages in the following venues:
- on the sites of advertising network of Yandex.Yan
- on the websites of Google network KMS in the Google search
- all sites sites Mail.ru Group through the system myTarget
- in social networks Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki, Facebook
These systems give a very wide coverage. Remarketing allows you to “catch up” with their customers across multiple sites and using a sequence of arguments to convince them to return and to make a purchase. That is to choose your company or product just in time when the client is in a state of choice or is studying the competitors’ offers.
It is necessary to use during the promotion of complex products and services in the B2B segment, with a long cycle of making a purchase decision, as well as for markets with narrow target audience.